Tuesday 30 August 2011

Transportation and Layout.

I was the one in charge of the layout of the group website and also in charge of the button for transportation.
First, I choose the layout of the website that I wish to work on. After that, I made a table for 5 buttons and also changed the background color of my layout.


Because we were not taught on how to change the colour the of background of the layout, I have to mess with the codes until I find the right coding to change the colour from grey to as seen above, yellow.
I also googled for the codes of the colour because the codes were not provided. As shown above, that is the the layout without the banner and also the buttons.



This is the image of the layout after adding the banner and also the buttons. The table was not transparent and then again, I clicked on the buttons and find the codes and eliminated the table line from 1 to 0 making it transparent. This way the webpage will look neater and nicer. =)



After that, I started working on my button. I worked on the photoshop on the photos for a week before hand. (but my photoshop expired so no photos were captured when I wanted to write this blog)
I inserted my photos inside and after that, 


I inserted my description underneath the photo to explain after on the transportation to get there as shown above.



After all the writing and pasting, I wanted to add a lil originality to the website so I added 

i-love-pahang@ 2011

to the bottom of the website. (footer) 
Finally, I sent the file containing my photos and items to my next group mate Chin Hwa. He will be in charge of the activities. He will delete my content and redo the content but save it as a different html as I save mine as transportation.html.

Thank you.
MeiLin

No comments:

Post a Comment